In addition to navigation functions, AdrenaFirst Offshore software offers a complete and unique weather routing function.
Efficient but also friendly to use, it has been developed in the same line than AdrenaFirst. It is a simplified version of the very well known and validated Adrena routing module.
It calculates the best route avoiding the coast from the following settings ; date and place of departure, destination, boat’s speed polars and weather forecast.
- Calculation of optimum route while automatically avoiding coastlines.
- Display of wind conditions encountered throughout the route.
- Summary table of the routing
- Integration of the current into routing calculations
- Load and display GRIB weather files.
- Safety: exclusion of dangerous wind zones
- Routing in 2 clicks: one click to launch the start, one click to the finish ... Take it easy, Adrena handles all the route planning!
- Dual Routing: opportunity to combine two modes of propulsion in a routing calculation. The software offers the best way forward with periods of sailing and motoring, depending on the weather conditions. It also provides an estimate of fuel consumption.