Perfect configuration for pro inshore racing.
Essential for enhancing your performance in high-level racing and match racing, it is equipped with extra features compared to Standard range and with all the OptimaPro functions to offer sophisticated tools for route analysis, creating Sailect and speed polars and advanced functions for windward-leeward loops management.
It was created in synergy with the back cell of Areva Challenge during America cup 2007 and meets the needs of the most demanding navigators and tacticians thanks to an ergonomic interface and innovating algorithm.
Touch screen mode
- Viewing of digital data around the main screen.
- «Grid» of laylines around the marks.
- Differentiation between polar and polar performance during the start and after the start on the race course.
- Adjustment of polars while sailing.
- Takes into account the acceleration and turning speed of the boat.
- Calculation of different assumptions to reach the line: direct, tacking, gybing, sailing above a layline, through any point of the start line.
- Takes into account backwash from the committee boat.
- Calculation of average wind for a selected time period.
- Determines layline zones.
- Management of a leeward gate with option to delay your decision about which mark to round until the last moment.
More information about AdrenaPro Inshore & functions table.