Flagship configuration of ADRENA
It has been developed for offshore racing and performance seeking. It offers the navigators and routers a useful tool with an overview of optimisation and analysis of the course.
It calculates the best route for both inshore and offshore racing and it enables you to hone your race strategy in ways that are unmatched by another product on the market.
Calculating the routing :
The Adrena routing automatically avoids the coasts and manage the arks to let and the gates to go thru. The routing is calculated for an optimal route to follow taking in account the weather GRIB, the currents (and their effect on the wind) and the boat’s spead polar.
Routing profiles :
Thanks to the variables scanning (wind, polar, GRIB shift or departure), it is possible to launch several successive routings and then displayed on the chart to compare them.
Key features :
- Integration of the current in the calculation and deduction of resulting apparent wind.
- Calculation of the optimum route while automatically avoiding coastlines.
- Calculation of the routing, automatically managing marks to be passed and rounded.
- Table showing the prevailing sailing conditions and recommended sail configuration (Sailect ® function).
- Display of wind conditions encountered throughout the course (post-it and barbules).
- Routing in 2 clicks: one click to launch the start, one click to the finish, and the routing calculation begins.
- Pivots on an isochronous routing to create a routing zone or to refine an existing route.
- Differential colouring of the route based on criteria: speed, current, waves, wind...
- Scanning of variables such as wind, current, or the percentage of polar targets, comparison of several successive routings to test the reliability of this variable.
- Inverse isochrones: visual indication to confirm a tactical choice because it allows you to see quickly whether or not that choice is going to take you off your route, through either convergent or divergent isochrones. Inverse parallel isochrones indicate the possibility of changing course without any effect on the estimated travel time. With the position of competitors and the inverse function isochrones, it is also possible to create your ranking relative to others.
- IsoRoute: drawing a zone on the map that will get you to the finish in the quickest time possible, relative to the optimum route. This feature means that Adrena recognizes that there is sometimes more than one route to the finish.
- Dual Routing: opportunity to combine two modes of propulsion in a routing calculation. The software offers the best way forward with periods of sailing and motoring, depending on the weather conditions. It also provides an estimate of fuel consumption.